Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Meet Kory Bourque our 4th Student Spotlight!
Name: Kory Bourque
High School Attended: Plano West Senior High School
Year Graduated: 2014
Foundation Coach: Chris Haire
Referred By: School Counselor
1. What Major/Degree path have you chosen and why?
Applied Mathematics. I love math and all of it’s structure and consistency. I would like to teach one day.
2. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
I would like to still be in school on my way to getting my PhD. I will probably be a manager at my current job.
3. Tells us how the Foundation has made a difference in your life.
The Foundation has allowed me to attend school with financial security and encouragement.
4. What are you most proud of?
I am most proud of my success in graduating high school with a high GPA after having to complete four years’ worth of schooling in just 2 years length of time.
5. Who is the person that you most admire and why?
I most admire my mom. She is my role model. She is the strongest person I know, and she motivates me to be my best.
6. What song do you play the most?
“Don’t Waste Your Life” by Lecrae
7. If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be and why?
Champions Adapt. I chose this title because I have been thrown into many kinds of situations, and I always adapt..